Karin van Hoecke, General Manager of Mobile First, explains: 'The extra service that we've been offering our customers via WhatsApp since last week was an immediate hit. We are pleased with the enthusiastic reactions and proud to be the first bank-insurer in Belgium to be even more reachable via this channel to be able to give our customers even faster and better solutions.'
The service is intended for quick, straightforward questions about our services. These will be answered by our KBC Live staff just as quickly as if you called us. The service is available on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and at weekends from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The KBC Live team answers questions such as
- I'd like to take out a car loan, what's the best way to do that?
- I want to increase my advance in current account, who can I talk to about that?
- I'm currently abroad and have a problem with my credit card.
- I'd like to know what costs an international transfer involves.
- I'd like to make an appointment to talk about a home loan, how do I do that?