The information of this 2020 Spring EU-wide Transparency Exercise refers to the reported data as of 30 September 2019 and 31 December 2019. The templates, published on a bank-by-bank basis, are the following:
- Key Metrics
- Leverage ratio
- Risk exposure amounts
- Total Assets: fair value and impairment distribution
- Market Risk
- Credit Risk
- General governments exposures
- Performing and Non-Performing Exposures
- Forborne Exposures
- Loans and advances to non-financial corporations
The data collection relies on the standard information reported by the banks to the EBA on a regular basis through the supervisory reporting framework (FINREP, COREP).
The detailed results of this exercise for KBC were provided in a disclosure table based on the common format provided by the EBA. For more details on this exercise see the EBA’s website.
The information is provided only for comparison purposes and should not in any way be directly compared to the bank’s other published information.
* This news item contains information that is subject to the transparency regulations for listed companies.
For more information, please contact:
Kurt De Baenst, General Manager Investor Relations, KBC Group
Tel. +32 2 429 35 73, E-mail: IR4U@kbc.be
Viviane Huybrecht, General Manager Corporate Communication/Spokesperson, KBC Group
Tel. +32 2 429 85 45, E-mail: email@example.com