As of tomorrow KBC* customers will be able to buy Belgian train tickets through Olympus Mobility right from their KBC Mobile app
Monday, November 26, 2018
- As of tomorrow KBC customers in Belgium will be able to use their KBC Mobile app to easily buy train tickets through Olympus Mobility (the price of tickets bought by senior citizens, young people or weekend travellers is automatically adjusted to the applicable rate
- Customers can also use KBC Mobile to check SNCB train services online and in real time
- No need to install a new app with the service built into KBC Mobile
- Over a million people currently use KBC Mobile
- KBC customers show themselves to be enthusiastic users of the extra non-banking services offered in KBC Mobile.
· KBC Mobile app users* have already bought over 50 000 m-tickets for Flemish public transport services provided by De Lijn (figures for 25 September to 23 November 2018)
· KBC Mobile app’s 4411 feature has already been used to pay for over 70 000 parking sessions
· Monizze (meal, gift and eco vouchers) : 17.700 linked accounts
Read KBC’s press release (of 29 October 2018) announcing the cooperation with Olympus Mobility.
*KBC, CBC and KBC Brussels customers