- The corporate banking branch will move to the vacant KBC Antwerpen Haven premises at Brouwersvliet 39, 2000 Antwerp.
- The vault area and the underground car park will remain accessible to clients during the works.
- Most support services will be re-housed in rented premises located close to Berchem train station (Roderveldlaan 4, 2600 Berchem). Several other services will move to the KBC premises in Mechelen or to a number of smaller KBC branches in Antwerp.
- KBC Live (the remote bank-insurance branch) will move into rented premises (the Engie building) in the 'Kievit' quarter beside Antwerp Central Station.
- KBC has also ensured that the two commercial businesses located at street level can remain open, if the owners want that.
Discussions are ongoing to find a solution for a number of other 'residents'. KBC hopes to conclude the negotiations in the near future for:
- The retail banking branch and its self-service terminal (ATM) lobby, the private banking branch, and the Omnia travel agency.
- The start-up businesses, which via Start it @kbc have been accommodated at no charge on various floors of the building for a number of years.