As of today customers experience even more ease of use
2. Make transfers from accounts with various other banks with KBC / CBC / KBC Brussels Mobile and check the balances of your accounts with other banks (available since the middle of March)
3. Use the latest features in KBC / CBC / KBC Brussels Mobile like the ability to:
- Pay for parking through the 4411 service
- Add a Monizze card and check your meal, eco and gift voucher balances on the go
- Block your credit, debit and/or prepaid cards using a direct link with Card Stop
- Change privacy preferences to give or refuse certain third parties access to financial information regarding your current account
4. Ask the Alexa digital assistant for your account balance
See 4 June 2018 press release for more details.
Experience KBC’s Virtual Space
KBC also presented its brand new Virtual Space concept that uses 3D technology on 4 June. Using software from the gaming industry (based on the Unreal4 Engine), a virtual world is created where products, services and support are experienced in a completely new way. Interested parties can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and download the 3D version of Virtual Space. It’s available to all, including those who don’t bank with KBC. Share your feedback and experiences with us through a special Facebook group.
See 4 June 2018 press release for more details or learn more at www.kbc.be/en/thevirtualspace.