Five useful things you can take care of yourself via our Mobile app:
- Apply for a credit card (Mastercard). You can opt for a Silver, Gold or Platinum card depending on what you need it for and your insurance requirements. You can also use the app to apply for a prepaid card. If you need foreign currency, you can easily order it in KBC Touch (for desktops/tablets).
- Keep an eye on what you spend on your cards and adjust the limit for your credit card. Also handy when you're on holiday and you're suddenly faced with an unexpected expense.
- Take out travel insurance.
- Activate your payment cards for use outside Europe. Good to know: if you're heading off on a cruise in European waters, but the ship sails under the American flag, make sure you don’t forget to activate your payment cards for use outside Europe.
- Easily and quickly check the balance on your account at KBC/CBC/KBC Brussels and the balances of any current accounts you hold at other banks.
Unexpected problems or an urgent question
If something happens while you're on holiday or you have an urgent question, you can contact KBC via Whatsapp, Facebook and Twitter no matter where you are.
If you prefer, you can always call KBC Live (+32 78 353 137) between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. on weekdays and between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Saturdays and on Easter Monday.
Holiday bad luck
With the KBC Assist app, you can quickly report and deal with an accident, claim or hospital admission. You can also use it to directly contact your KBC Insurance agent, the KBC Assistance helpline or the VAB breakdown service.
Another handy feature is the ability to keep photos of your valuables (like items of jewellery) in the app's photo album. If you lose one of those items or it's stolen, you can refer to the photos when filing your claim.